Friday, December 1, 2006

I am so nervous.....

I am so incredibly nervous... In about an hour I will be interviewing for a position that I never thought I would ever be considered for. One of the largest companies in our area ~ what an honor to be given the chance to interview.... I am overwhelmed at how great my God is!!! He is so faithful to us ~ even when we don't deserve it! I feel like I have been on a huge faith walk these last few weeks.... I've gotten nervous & wanted to back out, but I keep pushing myself forward thinking what if God is trying to open a door of blessing & my fearfullness keeps me from walking through.... I wish that I could say that I am "Super Fatih Girl" and that I run through all doors that God opens... but I'm human ~ and well... I tend to proceed with caution.... Even if I don't get this job, I have learned so much lately about myself, & God. I've learned that as long as I follow Him & seek His face then the things that can open up to me our endless. Things that I could never imagine... He is truly able to do 'exceedingly & abundantly above all that we could ask or think!'

Well I better get off of here... The minutes are SLOWLY ticking away!

Update .... I found out today that the position has not been filled yet!!!! So I'm still excited! I have to admit though I was a lil bummed when I hadn't heard anything. But it's in God's hands ~ not my will but HIS be done!!!! I enjoy where I'm working @ right now & that is a huge blessing in itself ~ but our family could really use the financial boost ~ please help us pray!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Comment left on my myspace blog :)...

Awesome! Some good new today. Just what I needed to hear! Girl.. You know that I will be praying for you, and I will keep my fingers crossed that you get this job. I know that you have been waiting for an opportunity like this for awhile now. After some of our past conversations, I truly believe that God is doing a great work here. Keep up the faith, and I will do the same.

I love you. Have a great day, and let me know just as soon as you hear soemthing.

Misty

Tammy said...

Comment left of my myspace blog...

Be sure to let me know how it went

Bobby